20 12월 2007

Could I Be Any More Excited?!?

The answer to that question is no, btw. Less than 48 hours from now I will be on my way to Thailand!!! Can I get a WOO HOO?!? Remember my plan for a nice, quiet, relaxing time, spent mostly by myself? HA! I'm now being joined by Joel, his friend Andy, and the infamous GLF coming all the way from San Francisco! Seriously folks, if I don't make it back to Seoul by the 30th, I'd look in his freezer first...just going on his reputation (harriettes talk alot and we never lie to each other!!!) and Mexican background and all. GLF sucks because he gets a cooler vacation than me...longer, a stop in Japan before Thailand, and he gets to start in Bangkok and then he'll come visit me in Chiang Mai. Can you believe the same hotel agreed to allow us all to stay there?!? Hahahaha. SUCKERS! I can't wait!!

Joel. I love Joel. Anyway...

GLF is buddies with my brother Brownie. We had this conversation after making some plans to meet up:
him: I hope Brownie doesn't mind that I'm coming to meet his little sister.
me: BROWNIE?!? HA! He'd sell me to a stranger for a six-pack of beer! And not even good beer!

But still, it was cute that he thought Brownie had feelings.

12 Comments:

At 11:24 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Gaylord fucking Rocks...i LOVE that guy. Give him a big hug from me.

 
At 11:40 오후, Blogger Jes said...

I was actually gonna try not to touch him, you know, since he's Mexican and all, but maybe I could poke him with a dirty chopstick or push him off an elephant or something and say it's from you?

Actually, I think he picked up some Japanese chick on the airplane, so maybe he won't even make it out of Osaka. :)

Hahahaha...he's gonna yell at me for that...again. :)

 
At 11:52 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I like bags of the Thai persuasion :)

 
At 11:56 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Well, I like things of the Shells persuasion, so if that's what makes you happy then consider it done. Any special color? Does it need to be handcrafted by a Wiccan?

 
At 2:31 오전, Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

LOL that is funny! Have a great trip!!

 
At 12:35 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

I am holding rum balls, peanut butter balls, tastykakes, hershey kisses and middleswarth chips all hostage unless I get something cool from Thailand! :)

 
At 12:36 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention the frosted pop tarts...

 
At 12:40 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Tastycakes, frosted pop tarts, and Middleswarth?!?!? I will give you the entire country if you want!!! Seriously, name your price! If I don't have enough cash, I'll wait until Gaylord passes out and then I'll sell him on the black market!

 
At 1:17 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Tell Gaylord he better get his lame ass to El Paso!

 
At 6:18 오전, Blogger Jes said...

What am I, this dude's secretary??? You people need to start delivering your own messages to him! He's on Facebook, he's got a blog, he's got a phone. Sheesh.

And thanks for dispuing the fact that you'd sell off your baby sister. Wanker.

 
At 2:37 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

heck yes it must be made by a wiccan!

 
At 1:59 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

hahaha. that guy passed thru cincinnati at some point when a bunch of bikers were on their way to somewhere else and cinci was having a hash wkend (i was too drunk to remember dates and all). I'm pretty sure I did something bad then...not my fault...i'm easy when it comes to bikers...what am i saying...i'm easy anyway.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home