19 12월 2007

JCS

You guys ever wonder what Jesus looks like? That's him, in the white. Friday night KBS and I went to see Jesus Christ Superstar. It's playing in Jamsil, at Olympic Stadium. It was so awesome I'm still singing and dancing to it!! Everyone should go see it immediately!
After the show we jumped on the subway to head to Itaewon, and some dude threatened to shoot us. No joke. KBS has that effect on people. He doesn't bother me, I heart him, but EVERY SINGLE TIME I've seen him since the first day we met he's left bruises on me. You guys should see my arm! STOP DOING THAT!!
There was so much more that happened that night, like the coffee incident, seriously I laughed until my tummy hurt, but I can't be arsed to type it all up. I may add more pictures later, though. Or maybe not. I'm lazy.

7 Comments:

At 1:37 오전, Blogger brownie said...

When does FSM Superstar start?

 
At 2:44 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Sexy Jesus!

 
At 5:13 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

Why were you so shocked this morning? I didn't know you saw JCS b/c you posted the freakin' blog today! You should be impressed that i recognized 'Everything's Alright' playing in the background...as originally sung on broadway by Yvonne Ellerman, known for her disco classic, 'If I can't have you'. (Perhaps she made a great Mags for that reason)

 
At 12:50 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Haha, I didn't know that Jesus has a tattoo on his chest.

 
At 12:01 오전, Blogger Jes said...

PEOPLE!! Stop with the emails! Of course I don't think that's really Jesus!! Good grief.

You think I don't know that Jesus isn't running around with some theater troupe in Seoul, playing the part of himself?!? How could he?!? HE'S DEAD!

Now leave me alone.

 
At 1:57 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Wow. Jesus has some nice abs! And who knew he only had one leg. Oh wait....that's just someone's head in the way. heh heh heh...

 
At 3:59 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

"jesus christ Superstar, who in hell you think you are..." says Jessica.

--post by KBS

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home