27 7월 2007

Thursday Night

Went to Namseong, Isu, and back to Namseong last night with fellow Southside Hashers The Voice and T3. We spent a few minutes getting the beer tickets ready for tomorrow night's pub crawl and Sunday's 400th trail. You should all show up, it's gonna be great!!! Anyway, after the tix were in order we headed to Isu for beer, galbi, more beer, and Bekseju. Then we decided we wanted some chicken, so it was back to Namseong for delicious barbequed chicken and of course more beer. I hadn't planned to drink alot but by the time Mic (Known as Santa to the hash world) met us around 11 I was pretty drunk. In fact, I think we were all pretty drunk.

We called it quits just before midnight, as T3 had to get home by curfew. I thought this would be the perfect time to show off my strength by tackling him. He outweighs me by about 120 lbs., so let's just say it didn't work out in my favor. Fully expected to wake up feeling like a bag of ass this morning, but actually felt pretty good!

Anyway, tix for this weekend's event are 20,000 won, includes a T-shirt, a patch, tons of beer and food and some really great company. Pub crawl is in Itaewon Saturday night, and trail is Sunday at 11. If you're interested, email me. I'll make sure you get there.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home