13 7월 2007

It's Childish, I Know...

...but I just can't seem to help myself. I have a new favorite game, and it only amuses me. Like many Koreans, Mic's last name is Park. And he has a Linkin Park cell phone charm (I know, I know...but musical taste is chapter 4 of the training manual. He's only at chapter 2). Anyway, I can't stop looking at it and saying, "Oh, are you related to him? Is Linkin your brother or something?" Then I laugh myself silly while he looks at me like I'm retarded. Lately I've been kind of a douche bag, and he's had to give me the "you're retarded" look so often I'm afraid his face is gonna freeze like that.

I don't think I've ever been accused of being mature. Or funny.

In other news, there were 3 things coming up in my life that I was really looking forward to: Mudfest, Bali, and a trip to Tibet for Chuseok. Last week all of them fell through. How's that for a slap in the face from Karma? What the fuck did I do?

Mic and I saw Harry Potter last night and it was awesome! I can't wait for the new book!! Only a few more days!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

I can't fucking wait for the new book! Woo hoo!

 
At 6:45 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

You know one of the Linkin Park members is Korean (I think the drummer) so it's possible..

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home