05 7월 2007

Inspired by, of all people, my big brother Brownie (I never in my life thought I would be uttering such words, let me tell you!) I have really been feeling the itch to get back to climbing. Back home I went to a great climbing gym in Reading and I loved it and was getting pretty good at it. Then I busted up my leg, travelled for months, moved to Korea, and just never really got back into it. Now I want to. There's a lot of climbing gyms in Seoul but none of them (none that I've found, anyway) have info on the web in English. No problem, I can figure out what I need to know pretty easily. Now, I just need a partner in crime...

Oh, and I need Andy to dig through all my shit that's packed up in the garage, find my gear, and send it to me. He's gonna be reeaaallly thrilled about that.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

Awesome! I guess I should be sending that deodorant out then, huh? Hey, if QNL is tearing the garage apart to find your equipment, may I go in there and steal all of your Groundhog Blues?? j/k

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home