05 7월 2007

Who Knew????

Before the "douche bag beating me up in a fairly well lit stairwell while others watched but didn't help" incident I used to shake my ass on the subway quite a bit. The poles were quite useful for that little hobby. It never occured to me that they were there for any other reason. After the incident I went through a few weeks of either avoiding the subway or standing very still, looking at my shoes, saying to myself, "Stop looking at me, why is he looking at me, quit standing so close to me there's plenty of room on this fucking train so get the fuck away from me, GET ME OFF THIS SUBWAY NOW!!!"
Earlier this week, I found myself on the subway bopping around to some tune on my iPod. I felt very proud of myself, like maybe I was getting back to normal again. Well, not like I was ever a poster child for normalcy, but you know what I mean.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Welcome "almost" back...we missed you!

 
At 8:41 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Thanks. :)

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home