23 7월 2007

Weekend

Guess where I went this weekend? Here's a clue:
Ever been there? It was so much fun, and it was a really nice and much needed break from the city. There's so much to do, like renting scooters and 4 wheelers (btw, it's not recommended that you drive a 4 wheeler into a rice paddy as 2 members of our group did), going wakeboarding or banana boating, hiking, go carts, a small amusement park, swimming, etc., etc., and of course there's plenty of beer, soju, and changha to go around!
About 15 of us got together to celebrate Jared and Heidi's birthdays, and it was a fantastic weekend. The train from Seoul was 4,000 won each way, and it only took an hour and a half to get there. There are minbaks everywhere, so finding a place to stay is easy peasy! I definitely recommend you check it out. Here's a few pics. For those of you overly ambitious types, there's more on my Facebook page...I can't be arsed to upload them all twice.

4 Comments:

At 10:03 오후, Blogger daeguowl said...

So where did you go? The code for your clue was too hard to break...I took the letters Kang Chon ran some algorithms to find if the letters were substituted but no joy. I looked for holes under each letter to decipher which ones should be read and which ones omitted but no joy. I tried to focus my eyes as if it was one of those hidden 3D pictures but no joy.

 
At 10:04 오후, Blogger daeguowl said...

and how come you can say a british "arsed" but you can't do a British Macaroni Cheese?

 
At 10:45 오후, Blogger laura said...

Looks like you had fun. I missed out on a great weekend. Just found your blog. I met you before once (I'm a friend of Jared and Chris) in Itaewon at a little chicken hof.

 
At 6:47 오전, Blogger SJ said...

Ooooh... Jessie's bottom bikini bits... sexy... something to dream of tonight ;)

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home