25 2월 2007

God, I'm Cute!!!!

Today I went for a long walk with Megan. She was like, "We don't need a taxi...it only takes a few minutes to walk there." Ok. So we walked. And walked. And walked. And then I saw some signs for Busan and started to get a little worried. How far are we walking??? And still, we walked. But it was a beautiful day and I had never been to that part of Seoul before so it was pretty nice. Megan and I spent a small fortune at the grocery store today, buying up all kinds of yummy provisions, and as soon as we finished putting the shit away she said, "Wanna split a pizza???" Fuck yeah! I love pizza. And because she's the best roommate ever, and I am not even in the top 10, she went to get the pizza while I stayed home and sat on my ass.

I'm still so angry about my camera. I can't remember how I busted it. Did I drop it? Knock it off the table? AARRGGHH!!! I'm such an idiot. All I remember is Rachellynn saying "Oh...I think you can get that fixed for, like, a couple bucks." And then Cam said "Yeah...I think if you put it away now it will just fix itself." Fix itself. Good one, Cam. Thanks for the effort guys.

Here's some pictures from last night. I stole them from Shells. And, ladies, I don't know what you did to my buddy Ray but he said he barely made it out alive!! Which makes him luckier than some, I guess. That's Ray with me in the last picture. It was taken a few weeks ago at our buddy Peter's house. Moments after we took that photo Ray humped Peter's Christmas tree, which for some reason was still up. Watching a grown man hump a Christmas tree is a pretty good time.







5 Comments:

At 7:18 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I remember now...we did nothing but the girl that was with Cam was humping him from behind and grabbing his business. I remember cause I think I fell over laughing.

 
At 7:23 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Cam was with a girl?!?!? I always just assumed he was gay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I crack myself up.

 
At 8:38 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

oh Cam is still gay the chick was some girl from his old school that was seriously annoyingly drunk

 
At 9:32 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Ugh. Thank God I never get annoyingly drunk!! Ummm...nevermind.

 
At 6:59 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Wow, you gotta get me one of those "Jesus Rocks" shirts!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home