20 2월 2007

Has anyone else noticed how much YouTube sucks lately? Everything is "unavailable" because of some stupid copyright shit, and blah blah blah, it sucks! Yesterday I spent most of my time lying around on the floor, stuffing myself full of junk food (p.s. people back home - please send MORE chocolate), watching movies and closely monitoring the mental breakdown of Brittany. Somewhere around 4:00 I felt a bit guilty at not having done anything productive so I spent some time on iTunes, uploading new music, making a new running playlist, putting more episodes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force on - you know, really important stuff. One of the CDs I uploaded was an older Brian Regan disc sent to me by a friend recently. Funny, funny stuff. Getting back to how much YouTube sucks (see, there was a point to that!!) I tried to post his hysterically funny skit "Stupid in School." Because, you know me, always trying to share and brighten the lives of others. But it wouldn't let me. FUCK YOU, YOUTUBE!!!

Anyway, here's 2 things you should know:


1. My song of the day is 'Army" by Ben Folds. The live version. It rocks my world.


2. From this day forward, anyone stupid enough to waste time reading through my archives must leave the following comment: "OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE 30! YOU LOOK FANTABULOUS!!" or some kind of nonsense like that. I'm feeling old. :(
Here's a picture of a monkey humping my backpack in Malaysia. I hate monkeys.

13 Comments:

At 2:53 오후, Blogger frank said...

i have decided you are the new cute blogger i will pay attention to because you are cute. i'll probably tire of you before march. nothing personal. but let me respond to all things blogs and then fall asleep.

1. no fucking way you're 30, unless there's some weird seoul age conversion thing i don't get.

2. if you love the yeungling, they basically give it away at state college, pa. ahhh, the drunken nights that had foundations of cheap, delicious yuengling. good times.

3. you're not fucking 30.

4. viacom apparently owns everything, which means you can't see anything they own on youtube.

5. seriously, i don't think you're 30, and i'm not blowing smoke up your ass. unless you're into that. then i'll blow smoke up your ass. if i had to guess, i would guess 23.

 
At 3:01 오후, Blogger Jes said...

PSU??? Gag. GagGagGag. What a dump that place is. I'm a Pitt and Bucknell girl - not alum, just a fan.

There is a weird Korean age thing, but it makes me 32 so I avoid it.

March is next week!!! I'm cuter than that! I think I'm at least worth 10 days of attention!!

 
At 4:27 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

If you sleep a little bit more and drink less soju, you'll be cuter.

 
At 6:16 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Very big of you to insult me anonymously!!! What'd I do to you?

And I hardly ever drink soju. I've had it maybe 3, 4 times since I came here. Gives me awful headaches.

Had you said, "sleep more, less beer" you'd be spot on!!!

 
At 9:46 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

State College BLOWS.

Jes is 24 and has been for the past few years.

 
At 9:59 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Hey Jes,
So I was driving down the street the other day and saw a bunch of people holding signs looking rather sad. When I got closer I noticed it was a town meeting and they were all holding signs saying "We miss Jes". Jeesh, I knew you were popular here but....
I've got a week left, I leave on Monday. Anywhere I have to eat or gotta do, gotta see?
Miss you sooooooooooooo much! Hope you haven't done any shooters without me!!!

 
At 11:14 오후, Blogger Jes said...

HEIDI! HEIDI! HEIDI! I miss you too!! RL and I spent alot of time on Saturday wondering how you were doing!! She kept looking at her phone, waiting for you...

Have you been to Canon's? O'Malley's? And, more importantly, have you stocked up on tastycakes for me????

Come home soon...I haven't even thought about participating in the shot club without you!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I'M PUKING RAINBOWS AND KICKING UNICORNS!!!

 
At 3:56 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

When i need to laugh, your blog always delivers..thanks:)



Puking rainbows and kicking unicorns...I am ripping this one off.

 
At 6:49 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Penn State sucks!

You'll be home soon. You can get all the chocolate you want!

 
At 12:15 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE 30! YOU LOOK FANTABULOUS!!

 
At 12:17 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Thanks!! It never gets old!!

 
At 8:06 오후, Blogger RLB said...

I was catching up on your blog (after much prompting I know) and was laughing as usual until I SAW THAT PICTURE OF THE FUCKING MONKEY ARGH!!!!!!!!! Piece of shit monkeys. They make me SO angry!

 
At 5:25 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

Damn I hate gettin caught catchin up on archived blog entries of someone i don't even know. But as someone who will be 30 in feb 08, is from the midwest as well (cincy) and has just finished his 1st month in korea now...ill say you're wicked cute for 30. keep bloggin

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home