17 2월 2007

What Day Is It??

So I woke up super early today, jumped in the shower, got dressed and was all set to head out to work. And then I realized it's Saturday. AND IT'S A 3 DAY WEEKEND!!!! Why am I awake?!?!? AARRGGHH!!!
So I put my pajamas back on, made some unbelievably delicious french toast and lounged around stuffing myself full of sugary goodness and caffeine while watching Happy Feet. Thank God Megan's out of town this weekend...she would have died laughing if she had seen me dancing around the living room like a penguin.
That, some laundry, and a phone call from Beaker was my morning. Now I'm dancing around to The Killers while I sort of clean my room (I got Seoul but I'm not a Seouldier...haha!) and soon I'll be off to meet RL for a whole day of good times and makkolli!!!
Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!!!

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home