23 2월 2007




Last Saturday Rachellynn and I totally scrapped our plans to go hiking at Gwanaksan and instead we went to Uijongbu. We decided on Uijongbu because it's the town that M.A.S.H (the greatest show ever) is based on. And because I like it when she calls me Hot Lips.

So we got to Uijongbu, went to the closest Family Mart we could find and got some beer. We sat at some park and drank our beer out of socks. Seriously. Then we decided our mission of the day would be nothing but fried chicken and beer. We (finally) found a place that was open on the Holiday and ordered what amounted to our own weight in yummy spicy fried chicken. And beer. And mango soju cocktails.
RL (holding camera) - How can I capture its' beauty? It looks so beautiful in the late afternoon sunlight!
Me - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHA! HAAAAAA! It's fucking fried chicken!! HAHA!

Here's some other quotes that aren't going to be funny to anyone but Rachellynn and I:
1. "I think we can do more with crack..."
2. "Scuzzbag Boozins"
3. "In 10 years they'll still smell like alcohol." (in reference to Heidi's rule that if they're old enough to smell like alcohol, they're old enough to (mom, shut your eyes) fuck).
4. "What was he missing?? One eye? One leg? One ball?"
5. "And then I think I'll have a manicure..."
6. "Fuck you Rachel Anne!! Or...whatever the fuck your name is!!!"

Yeah. Good times, for sure. Here's some pics.

6 Comments:

At 11:36 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Is that something white in your mouth?

 
At 11:40 오후, Blogger Jes said...

I didn't swallow it. :)

 
At 3:59 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

what's with the giant dildo in the first picture?

 
At 4:11 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Nice sweatshirt!

 
At 5:46 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Heh heh heh....good one Trojan!

 
At 12:34 오후, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Hmmm I thought that facial expression looked familiar!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home