05 11월 2006

Karma's A Bitch

The other day I said something pretty mean about someone. And by "the other day" I mean everytime I open my mouth. But this particular comment was about how stupid someone was...seriously, this person is pretty fucking stupid, but I digress. Anyway, I'm wondering aloud how natural selection hasn't taken this person off the planet, and what happens to me? I'm at the Sangsu station, needing to go downstairs to catch the train, and in my careless "I'm too busy bopping around to The Strangeloves to watch where I'm going" manner I take a step down ONTO THE UP ESCALATOR!!! It took about 1.7 seconds for me to be tossed backwards on my ass in front of everyone.

But aside from that I had a good night. Mino and I met at Hongik University and he showed me the school's newspaper...he won the photo contest at his school so his picture was given a full page shot. It looked awesome!! I'm so happy for him!! And as if further proof of my impeccable taste was needed, it's the same picture I made him copy for me when we first met and now I have it right above the TV. Then we went for Mexican food (stick to Pancho's in Itaewon, it's much better). After that we watched some TV and I tried to convince him to take pictures of my cool new sneakers for his blog. He wouldn't. So I came home. Now I'm going to have some yummy plum tea and then it's off to bed. Goodnight!!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:07 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Pancho's with the little flags and Yummy soppapias( sp????)

I love that place...yum-o

 
At 10:04 오전, Blogger SJ said...

When you ask please do they say Sangsu?

 
At 7:51 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

ur a spaz! RL and I go to a great little Mexican place in Hongdae..better than Ponchos I think..

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home