05 11월 2006

Saturday Night

Last night I stopped in Itaewon to buy some awesome sneakers, and while there I picked up the best jacket ever. Then I lost it. And I was seriously bummed. Then Cam found it and so I have pledged my eternal love to him!! The End.

The Jacket


OH YEAH! We also went out to say Seoullong (haha) to Beaks. First stop Geckos, and then Bliss, and then Hongdae for Tin Pan, Tin Pan 2, Ska bar, and some other place Heidi took us to. I spent alot of time begging Beaker to stay but to no avail. If he's not staying for his super hot girlfriend he's sure as fuck not gonna stay for me!!

So here's some pics from the evening...some of the highlights include my roommate beating Beaks at arm wrestling, me and Beaks exchanging clothes (despite serious accusations I'm standing by my original statement that nothing happened!!) and somebody please tell me what the hell happened to Heidi last night?!?!? I think I saw her underwear on the heads of about 4 different people!! And I was thankfully outside when this happened, but apparently her underwear wasn't the only thing she was showing off...

I tried to post more photos but Blogger isn't cooperating. Maybe later...

8 Comments:

At 6:19 오후, Blogger RLB said...

I'll tell you what happened to Heidi. She drank away all inhibitions. Everybody saw her . .. lack of inhibitions.

 
At 6:19 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Nothing happened in the bathroom except for the most fabulous photo shoot ever!!!!!!

 
At 6:23 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Not like in the bathroom at Friends Bar, right Shells?? ;)

 
At 6:27 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

nope we could re-enact that sometime though! ;)

 
At 6:29 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Except I don't know if I'm really welcome back in Friends Bar...

 
At 7:22 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

we could pretty much re-enact that in any dirty public washroom

 
At 1:24 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Did you get your jacket?

 
At 1:26 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Sorry, I posted before reading...glad you got your jacket. Yeah, I just wanted to share my love, and stuff, with everyone on Saturday night. What's wrong with that?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home