03 11월 2006


Tonight I headed over to Itaewon to meet Jamey for a cheeseburger and some beer. Shortly after we ordered RL, Heidi, and Min showed up. :) Jamey ended up leaving pretty early since he has a midterm exam tomorrow, so the rest of us headed over to Jester's for more beer. Heidi and Min left early because they were "tired." Yeah, right. We know why they really left! Once they were gone, RL and I came up with the brilliant plan to start our own gang, and we quickly began giving nicknames to everyone who was automatically "in." Which is only the 4 of us, of course. All you other suckers need to be initiated properly, ya know??? And from now on, you can call me Jagged Edge. I wanted to name Shells Adjective McNoun - clearly the best name EVER - but RL shot me down because she thought Shells would hate it. But we did agree to refer to her by that name in private. :)

Best quotes of the night:

"I know all about Global Business. I live it!!" said with way to much enthusiasm by Min

"I don't like shrubs. Which is odd because I really like bush." RL. Who else???

"Judge us how you will, at least we're not ugly!!"
"Yeah, that comforts me in my time of need..." Me & RL

10 Comments:

At 1:41 오전, Blogger Marcy said...

I know that we have never met and I no longer live in Korea, but I really want to be in your club too ... just ask Rachel, Heidi and Shelly. I'm sure they'll tell you I'm cool enough for the "gang". So, can you make it 5 members???

 
At 4:59 오전, Blogger SJ said...

You should be Deleen in that last pic

 
At 8:51 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Marcy - Hmmmm...your name has come up once or twice around here...but we'll have to vote on it. I'll get back to you. :)

 
At 9:24 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

you have my vote Marcy

 
At 9:39 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Are you picking your nose with two fingers? That's awesome!

 
At 12:50 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Marcy - are you willing to accept Moose Knuckle as your gang name???

 
At 2:08 오후, Blogger Marcy said...

Hell, I'm willing to change my own name to Moose Knuckle!

 
At 4:37 오후, Blogger Jes said...

You just got my vote!!! Still waiting on RL and Heidi, though...

 
At 10:48 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Justin once knew a guy named "monkey knuckle"...

 
At 12:11 오후, Blogger RLB said...

OBVIOUSLY Marcy gets my vote, and Jes seriously, I love you so much because Moose Knuckle is the name I would have chosen for Marcy!
And it isn't a club. It's a GANG.
And you said moose knuckle! Haaaaa!!
Good quotes PS.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home