31 10월 2006

What Are Friends For???

So last night I'm crying/whining on the phone to Andy (did you see his awesome costume below, btw???) about my awful health problems, how much weight I've lost and how disgusting it's made me look/feel, and basically just filling him in on what a shitty person I've been lately (it's true, and I'm fucking sorry!!!) and he replies, "Since you've lost so much weight, are your arms still so huge???"

At least someone can laugh at all this. I haven't quite reached that place yet.

9 Comments:

At 8:18 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Too bad your head hasn't shrunk..Damn that's a big head! :)

 
At 8:26 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Ha ha. I'm laughing for you. You'll catch up.

 
At 8:38 오후, Blogger SJ said...

I'm laughing because I just discovered these cool wee symbols 오후 :)

Oh yes - and PoorJesI'mThinkingOfYa... :)

 
At 11:24 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

OK, I'm off to get some tastykakes in the mail...

 
At 11:33 오후, Blogger brownie said...

Just remember, we're not laughing for you, we're laughing at you.

 
At 12:04 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Mercury in retrograde. Whatever goes down will go up.

 
At 1:17 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Thanks Kiwi. That's exactly what I'm hoping for!!!!!!

 
At 6:14 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

IS THIS ABOUT MY FAT ASS?

 
At 8:57 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Oh Stephanie, it's always about your fat ass!!! :)

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home