02 11월 2006


Last night I crossed the river to Gangnam to have a few (too many) beers with my new buddy. Turns out he's pretty awesome...I even agreed to try snowboarding with him this winter and you guys know how I feel about the whole cold/wet combo. On our way back to the subway we decided to stop at a fortune teller. And by "we" I mean he was pretty much against it but I wanted to go and needed a translator. The deal was that for 5,000 won she'd tell me everything I needed to know about my future love life. So it looks like yours truly will be meeting someone tall this winter. Seriously, that's what I got. Someone tall who isn't right for me. Story of my life, eh? But she also said my new friend and I would have fun together, and that I was more mature than him (you can stop laughing anytime now) and - LISTEN UP CAUSE THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART - she said I have all the power in the relationship!! I can't wait to start abusing that! HAHAHA!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:13 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Ha! When was the last time somebody referred to you as "mature"??

 
At 12:51 오후, Blogger Jes said...

I think that was the first time anyone has used "mature" as a way to describe me.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home