05 11월 2006

Sunday

Holy Jesus it's cold outside!!! When did that happen??? I went for lunch in Yeouido with a friend (yummy sushi...mmmm...) and when we walked to the restaurant it was gorgeous. But by the time we left it was freezing and windy! We went to Han River Park, but only lasted about 5 minutes before we were like, "Fuck this! It's cold!" So we had some coffee instead. And that, folks, was my day. Not everyone could keep up with such a life of excitement! Now I'm putting on some warmer clothes and heading off to Hongdae for dinner with Mino.

Oh, and how 'bout those storms last night?!?!? They were awesome!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:18 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Yup the thunder was awesome...Beaks and I watched it together ;)

 
At 6:28 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Maybe the sky was crying because he's leaving...

HAHAHA!!!

 
At 8:19 오후, Blogger SJ said...

I love storms. When I was in Tennessee there were the most amazing silent lightning storms.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home