06 10월 2006

It is so awesome when someone emails you randomly to say super nice things for no reason!!! I'm absolutley glowing!! I realize, of course, that it's also nice to email that person back, but I need to get my ass to the Dream EZ to meet the girls, and then it's off to Hongdae to meet Kim for the second time today and do some wrestling!

Ummm...maybe I worded that wrong. I'm not wrestling with Kim...

Anyway, I hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful Chuseok holiday!!! I definitely enjoyed my day...lunch, coffee, video games, and lots of smelling random things with Kim!

3 Comments:

At 9:49 오후, Blogger Taqo said...

"Chuseok holiday"

Whats that? :)

Smelling of random things?
A fellow smeller...eh? Hehe.
*thumbs up*

 
At 2:49 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

GOOD TIMES last night and this morning and this afternoon....hot damn!

 
At 3:31 오후, Blogger RLB said...

I love wrestling.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home