27 9월 2006

Tuesday Night

Last night I went to Hongdae to meet Jae-ho and he brought...everyone!! Mino, Kim, Jamey and new guy (Jason)!! It was fun, and check out how freaking cute I am!!!!
Jae-ho has to give a presentation in English today. It's about superstitions. Did you know we cover our mouths when we yawn to keep evil spirits from getting in? I always thought it was just so we didn't look gross. I read over his presentation and it was fantastic, so I'm sure he'll do great! Good luck Jae-ho!!!












9 Comments:

At 2:33 오후, Blogger BTExpress said...

Your adorable, but I'm not real fond of that hooded thingy your wearing. And what is that guy in the first pic doing checking out your, uh, uh, you know?

 
At 2:49 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Well, from now on I'll only be wearing that hooded thingy in the privacy of my own home. And I didn't notice Kim was checking out my, uh, you know until you pointed it out! He's so busted!! Pervert!!! :)

 
At 7:45 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Please wear that to club night this Friday!

 
At 7:53 오후, Blogger Jes said...

You guys can make fun all you want...I love it, and I'll be nice and toasty warm this winter!!!

 
At 8:01 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

블로그 관리자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

 
At 8:01 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

it rocks!! wear it Friday night!!

 
At 8:03 오후, Blogger Jes said...

It might be a little hot. I mean temp wise, cause of course I'll be HOT no matter what I wear!!!! ha!

 
At 9:58 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

I don't think I've ever seen you in pink.

 
At 10:02 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Well, if you're going to dress up like a fuzzy stuffed animal you might as well be a pink fuzzy stuffed animal...

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home