28 9월 2006

Today's Theme Song

So every morning when I wake up I head to the bathroom to scrub my teeth and then return to my room to practice Vipisanna (I think I mighta spelled that wrong) meditation. It's a little known fact about me that I've just shared with the whole world, since clearly the whole world reads my blog because, clearly, it's all about me!!! Meditation isn't a new addition to my lifestyle, but this is a new form I started when I came to The R.O.K. Unless you're already a friend, don't bother me with questions about it. That's what Wikipedia is for, suckers!!
Anyway, after meditation I dig through my music library and find a theme song for the day. Sometimes the song lasts for a day, sometimes a little longer. Lately I've been having a little trouble finding something that really fit, but today I got it!! The perfect song!! All the usual things that bug me on my walk to work - the clothing store guy beating his ugly little dog, never ending construction on that stupid bridge, the yucky smell of old fish, and today there was a total douche bag on the elevator who blatantly stared at my tits the whole time - didn't bother me at all!! I just floated right by them groovin' to my new song (well, I did bitch to Joseph a little about the elevator guy...).
So without further ado...here is my theme song du jour...Revolution 1 off The Beatles' White Album. Go listen to it now. Right now. I'm serious. Don't you know it's gonna be...ALRIGHT!!!!

12 Comments:

At 6:54 오후, Blogger SJ said...

Don't go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao

 
At 10:42 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

I am acually rather impressed...!!

 
At 10:43 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

sorry -- actually not acually

 
At 11:03 오후, Blogger brownie said...

That song was a lot cooler before the Beetles sold out to nike.

 
At 11:05 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Oh shut the fuck up!! You loved that commercial when we were younger!! I remember the first time we saw it and we went nuts trying to figure out who it was!!!

And this one is a different version.

 
At 11:14 오후, Blogger Jes said...

And it's The BeAtles, not Beetles. Jackass. :)

 
At 12:27 오전, Blogger brownie said...

I grew up in Sunbury, that's my excuse! I didn't know any better back then. At least some of us have seen the light since then.

 
At 1:28 오전, Blogger BRAE said...

Awww! Look at the siblings bickering on blogger, I wonder if my kids are going to be doing that one day?

 
At 2:08 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Is your oldest boy a complete wanker??

 
At 2:56 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Wait a second...I'm still stuck on the first line. Since when do you brush your teeth everyday?! :P

 
At 4:02 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Hey- at least your brother reads your blog.

 
At 6:17 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

Good tune

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home