29 9월 2006

MeMeMeMeMe

I stole this from Trojan, she stole it from DNA, and she stole it from...well, you get the idea. Lately I've been a bit stressed, and when I'm stressed I make lists. So here you go. A list of info about yours truly.

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
It's currently evolving. And, really, who am I to judge???

2. Do you bite your toenails?
My toenails?!?!? Are there people who actually sit around and do that? Honestly, it never occured to me before so I just tried it and for many reasons (one being that I fell out of my chair!!) I don't think I'll be picking up the habit. I don't really like feet, and there are much better things I could be putting in my mouth...hee hee!

3. Are you a jealous person?
Who would I be jealous of? There's no one better than me... Actually I'm not a jealous person at all, but like any human I have insecurities that sometimes cause my behavior to be a little...off.

4. What are you allergic to?
Aspirin and stupid people.

5. What books, if any, have made you cry?
Too many to count. But everything makes me cry. Only one book has made me cry from laughing so hard and that was written by Laurie Notaro.

6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't?
Hells yeah!! But I've been guilty of it myself so I can't say much.

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything chocolate.

8. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest what would you say to them?



If it were someone I knew and wanted to remain on friendly terms with I might be nicer. Usually I lie and say I have a boyfriend just to avoid the whole situation.

9. What would you rather be doing right now?
If there were something else I'd rather be doing I would go do it.

10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment?
My theme song du jour: 'Sick of Myself' by Mathew Sweet.

11. There was no question for # 11...got anything you want to ask?

12. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?


13. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?
CSI Miami, Sex and the City, Strangers With Candy, and The Nanny (I know, I know...) are shows I never get tired of.

14. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
People are people, regardless of gender. Some I like, some I don't. I tend to have more common interests with men since I'm such a tomboy and can't really get into the hair/makeup/latest fashion crap, but I trust women more with anything personal.

15. Can others make you cry easily?
Very easily. I'm too sensitive. But I never cry in public so if you ever have to give me some bad news and don't want to deal with tears, take me outside before you tell me.

16. Who was the last person to piss you off?
You.

17. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Spelling, yes. Grammar, no...lately I've been helping some of the K boys with their English homework, and I'm completely embarrassed by how little I know about English grammar!!!

18. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
What's a calorie? And why should I care? Pay attention? Huh? What are we talking about?

19. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be?
Boy George. :)

20. Were you a "planned" child?
Hmmm...I don't know. But I'm quite certain I didn't turn out as planned!! :)

21. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Enough to fill several closets in Andy's house. Which reminds me...can you please mail me my ultrasuperflycool brown and gold cowboy boots?!?!? However many pairs I have, it's not enough. I always want more.

22. What was the last thing to scare you?
I live in a constant state of fear.

23. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
More than I got last night.

24. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Beer

25. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
With all the pollution in this city?!? Yeah, right. I think I saw a picture of one a few weeks ago.

26. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
Oh please, story of my life!! I love geeks and nerds!!

27. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
Kindness.

28. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Been there. And sure, I'd do it again.

29. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
Nope.

30. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yes and yes.

31. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
Both. I've got a good life.

32. Can you speak any languages other than English?
Does Konglish count? How about international sign language? Actually, my french is OK.

33. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Homemade strawberry vinaigrette from LoBaido's.

34. Have you ever fooled around with someone and not remembered?
I've fooled around with some people I wish I could forget about...

35. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Who hasn't made this mistake? We all know it's a terrible idea and we all do it anyway. Such an easy way to destroy a great friendship...totally not worth it.

*disclaimer* except you, QNL!!

36. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yes. And it's a really good one. And I'm dying to tell someone!!! But I haven't and I won't. Promise!

37. When was the last time someone hit on you?
Remember the cutie cutie boy with the purple hair that I pass on the way to work every morning?? The one I've had a huge crush on? Yup...that's right! This morning, FINALLY!!!, he asked me out!!

8 Comments:

At 10:15 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

So, are you going out with him?

 
At 12:47 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Dude...I am loving the photo of you with the post it!

 
At 5:32 오전, Blogger Jes said...

DNA - actually, I said no.

 
At 6:11 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Tease! He's probably heartbroken.

 
At 6:14 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

That photo with the postir should be a tee shirt!! I'd totally wear it!

 
At 8:29 오전, Blogger SJ said...

Hey I just saw a guy with purple hair. He was crying... ;)

 
At 4:56 오후, Blogger RLB said...

I LOVE POST-ITS!!

 
At 10:00 오후, Blogger Bart said...

you crack me up... "Boy George" good one.

Question #11.. when are you planning on coming back to America to live?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home