26 5월 2006

So I'm dancing around my bedroom to Ole! by The Bouncing Souls when, during my most fabulous kick-step-turn move (which I will only do in the privacy of my own bedroom, btw), I glance out my window and see not 1, not 2, but FIVE (5!!!!!!!!) Koreans watching me from the building across the parking lot. I felt I had put on a rather fantastic performance so I took a bow but they didn't applaud. They either left or fell down laughing, I'm not sure which, but they're gone now.

note to self...close the curtains before getting your groove on!!!!!!!

11 Comments:

At 10:11 오후, Blogger Kate Michele said...

LOL..... Thats great!! Thanks for the laugh this morning girl!!

 
At 10:44 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

I think yogurt just flew out of my nose.....that is friggin funny as hell. Next time you need to charge...Great performances are NEVER free!!!

 
At 11:39 오후, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

You gotta think one of those Koreans had a camera... dang now how exactly am I supposed to find their blogs?

 
At 1:03 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

Good one squeezin

 
At 1:25 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Reading your blog makes my day... I am just sorry I missed the show. Those Koreans were lucky! What entertainment!

 
At 3:07 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Thanks. I needed a laugh to wake up my tired ass!

Squeezin, you crack me up.

 
At 4:47 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

That's pretty funny. I'm thinking that's going to end up on the internet somewhere!

 
At 9:17 오전, Blogger Jes said...

At least I had clothes on.

 
At 11:41 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Ha,Ha,Ha ^^;;

 
At 4:04 오전, Blogger SJ said...

Hahahahahah. Wonderful! :)

 
At 1:57 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home