25 5월 2006

Test week is over!! I think I may be happier than my kids!! Results are pretty much what I expected...my younger classes did pretty well, but my oldest kids totally sucked. Lately I've had a really hard time getting them to pay attention in class, they never do their homework, and I knew going into the test that they didn't really know the material. A few of them didn't even attempt to do the last page of the test, which was a very easy 'match the word with the picture' type thing I threw on at the last minute as a way to help boost their scores. Fucking teenagers!! I guess I can't get too upset...it's not like I was a model student!!

In an amazingly super surprise move, the school actually gave us tomorrow off!!! NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! HA!! Take that QNL!! All those days when I had to go to work and you had delays or snow days!! I hope your kids are totally crazy all day long!!! I'll be sleeping, or wandering around town, or...it really doesn't matter what I'm doing, because I WON'T BE AT SCHOOL!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:47 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

Have a good time! I don't go back to work until next Wednesday!

 
At 1:36 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Don't drink too much of that Soju stuff on your day off!

 
At 2:35 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Enjoy your day off girl..have lots of drinks for me.

 
At 7:50 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Are you sure the teenagers didn't think that last page was some kind of joke?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home