25 5월 2006



Tonight I went to a rock festival with my friend Gwan-sic. It was at Donguk University, where he studies business management. We saw a great Korean rock band, who were actually less rock and more punk/ska but nonetheless they really got the crowd moving! I tried to start up a conversation with a guy in a New York Dolls t-shirt, but it turns out he didn't know who they were. Poser!!!

Anyway, we saw some great music, had some yummy Korean food (and some not so yummy Ramyeon) and a few drinks with his university buddies before I had to call it a night. It was so much fun!!


9 Comments:

At 1:34 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

The horns look very natural.

 
At 7:54 오전, Blogger Jes said...

;)

 
At 2:27 오후, Blogger BTExpress said...

You look like your having a great time over there. Enjoy!

 
At 4:53 오후, Blogger Jes said...

BTE, I am having an awesome time! I love it here!!

 
At 9:13 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

whose elephant are you hugging?

 
At 11:03 오후, Blogger Jes said...

It's my new pet...unfortunately I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment, so I thought I'd just send him home to live with you and dad.

 
At 11:05 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Kidding, mom! The elephant is Donguk U's mascot. It's the only Buddhist College in Seoul (or so i've been told).

Apparently it's illegal to hug the elephants, which Gwan-sic "conveniently" didn't tell me, so after we took the picture we had to run from security.

 
At 12:12 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

did you like the korean way of enjoying the university festival.
I mean...just keeing drinkin Soju!

 
At 8:31 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I love Soju!! Unfortunately, it doesn't always love me!! It gives me the worst headaches!!!

The festival was awesome!!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home