17 5월 2006

Finally, I am somewhere other than work!! I'm so glad my classes are over and the rest of today is all mine to do what I want with. I have decided that I will do only what I want to do today...nothing that I should or have to do!! Those dirty dishes I should be washing right now?? Fuck 'em - they'll still be dirty tomorrow. The bank that I just had to go to today...nope!! It's not like the world is going to end if I don't transfer a few million won into my account in the states. Today was my open class, and I deserve to reward myself just for living through the hellish experience.

So I'm off for dinner, drinks, and video games with my fellow foreign teachers. We can toast to my open class being finished, and wish Joseph luck for his open class tomorrow!!!

7 Comments:

At 9:50 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I remembered when we had open class..STRESSFUL..hope you get fucked up tonight..you need to get sloppy drunk after those things. Heard you're coming ass shakin with us this Saturday..should be good times..see ya!

 
At 10:03 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

Have a good time!

 
At 10:05 오후, Blogger Kate Michele said...

Yeah for free days!! Have fun lady!!

 
At 11:11 오후, Blogger SJ said...

I don't know what an open class is :(

 
At 11:15 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Open class is when the parents come in to watch me teach their kids. And then they complain about EVERYTHING!!

 
At 11:16 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Shelly...looking forward to Saturday!! I have my voice back so don't head to the noraebang without me!!

 
At 4:19 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Eck. Open class would totally stress me out!

My mom used to freak out when she got evaluated by the principal back when she taught elementary school.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home