16 5월 2006

Friday Feast #93

Man, I can never get these things done on time!!! Pretty typical, I guess...I'm always late! Enjoy!

Appetizer
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate. Boring, I know, but I love it!!

Soup
What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?
Hmmm...a newspaper, of course. Typical, I know...maybe I'd fuck with them and put in a current issue of The Onion. And pictures. And QNL's super annoying Siamese cat, just because I'd like to bury the wretched thing alive. :)

Salad
Name something you are 100% sure of.
Lance Armstrong will be mine!!

Main Course
What is something you do to calm yourself when you're stressed or upset?
Go for a run, go to the gym, write in my journal, and if it's really bad I drink. Sometimes I do all 4, and if I still don't feel better I cry.


Dessert
If you could receive an invitation to any important event, what would you like it to be?
My dad's retirement party. It's time for him to get rid of that business before it kills him.

11 Comments:

At 10:40 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

you probably can't get it over there, and i sure can't mail it, but there are two new flavors of ice cream here -- tastykake peanut butter tandycake and chocolate cupcake.

also a black and tan -- supposed to taste like beer.

 
At 10:45 오후, Blogger Jes said...

tastes like beer but isn't beer? why not just have a beer?

peanut butter tandycake ice cream, eh? sounds familiar...oh yeah, I bought a quart once and came home super excited to eat it only to discover that QNL had scarfed it down!! he still owes me a replacement - i haven't forgotten and i'm totally collecting when i get back to PA!!

 
At 11:12 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

why would anyone want beer when there is canadian club in the world?

 
At 3:18 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

OK, do you really want to complain about ice cream when you threatned to lock my siamese in a time capsule? I am going to re-line her scratching post with your sweaters....

 
At 6:16 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

When i read the Stephanie Plum novels they always refer to Tastykakes...what are those? Is it like a ding dong or cupcake?

 
At 6:36 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

OMG! I have to mail Trojan some tastycakes! I can't believe you don't know what they are!

 
At 8:21 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Trojan doesn't know what she's missing! Mail me some peanut butter tandycakes!! I think about them everyday...

I always forget they're only a Pennsylvania thing.

 
At 7:25 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

hey, qnl, maybe jes needs to read a few of the "cat who..." books so she can learn to appreciate the siamese. what's it's name?

 
At 12:52 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

I looked into mailing a package to Korea. It's expensive!!! If I can keep in under 5 lbs, it won't be too bad. I'll see what I can do.

 
At 1:01 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I'm totally shocked at how expensive it is to mail things here! It's ridiculous!

 
At 7:28 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Yeah, it's $.75 to mail a post card. But since post cards have no return address, you can drop a stampless one in the mail and they'll stick jes with the bill!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home