11 5월 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah...


Had dinner with Jin-Pil last night...some kind of yummy spicy chicken thing. After dinner we stopped by a bar where the super cute bartenders did magic tricks for us. AND I DIDN'T TAKE EVEN ONE PICTURE!!! So not like me! Here's a random shot of some street at night...it's not where we were last night, but close enough. If you don't read Korean all the streets pretty much look alike.

Other than that, it's been a pretty typical week. Work has been crazy busy...open class is coming up next week and everyone is geeking about it. The pollen and yellow dust have been absolutely killing me, so my drink of choice has switched from beer to Thera-Flu. Hopefully soon it'll switch back - maybe tonight!!! I have an MSN Messenger date with my dad, and then it's off to meet Kim!

7 Comments:

At 8:27 오후, Blogger SJ said...

il Sung?

 
At 9:55 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Love that pic....I wanna come party with you. I'm saving my pennies..lol

Hope ya feel better, the allergies in TX are no better:(

 
At 10:01 오후, Blogger Kate Michele said...

Hope you feel better!! Awesome pic, man I need to get out and see more of the world!!

 
At 2:24 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

Makin me want to become a teacher in Korea

 
At 3:08 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Is it always that crowded? Ask your dad how his whiskey stock is holding up.

 
At 12:20 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

What? No MSN messanger date with me?

 
At 12:52 오전, Blogger brownie said...

MSN messenger sucks, all the cool people use yahoo messenger.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home