09 5월 2008

Yesterday GLF and I played tourists and went and walked around the Embarcadero section of town. Actually, since I know next to nothing about this city that may be what they call that section of town or it might just be the name of the subway stop we got off, but anyway...It was awesome!! We had some yummy calamari and sweet potato fries at Pier 23, some Pyramid Apricot Ale (GLF had the more manly Anchor Steam Lager) at some other bar, and did lots and lots of walking and picture taking. We wandered through Pier 39, but we didn't ride the carousel. :( We got some amazing cheese and olives here, some awesome bread from The Acme Bread Company next door, and some unbelievable chocolate from this place. We took the 1940's style muni to Market Street, walked a bit more, and then came home and had a picnic (in our room - cause once the sun went down it got COLD and WINDY) with all our yummy goods.

After the picnic GLF got all hopped up on pain meds, since he had spent all day ignoring his doctor's orders to rest and wear his sling and not use his arm, and I watched The Fifth Element. I know I'm not the first to say it, but Holy Fuck Milla Jovovich (sp?) is FUCKING HOT!!!!

Today I'm going to pretend I'm a big girl and go to Berkeley ALL BY MYSELF!!! :)

6 Comments:

At 1:15 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

She is crazy hot...

Sounds like you had a blast. Mmmmmmm Cheese/Olives and chocolate

YUM!

 
At 3:05 오전, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Yay SF! Just a month ago I used the free toilet and sat on a bench trying to stay awake at the Embarcadero at 5 am!

 
At 4:21 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

I think she's hotter in Resident Evil, but maybe that's just cuz we get to see her nekkid

 
At 4:50 오후, Blogger crom said...

Ha! The public toilet on embarcadero. We stopped at the map posted on the outside of it, although I doubt Jes knows we were next to a public toilet. :D

 
At 6:44 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

so jealous of this whole post
from Pyramid to Berkley!

hells yeah jes!

BTW a few weeks ago teddy tried to stick his finger up my ass in a crowded bar.

your readers should know this;-)

 
At 7:01 오후, Blogger Jes said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm surprised that's all he tried to stick up your ass! He's loooved you from day 1!!

God I miss Seoul-style debauchery.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home