05 12월 2007

December 5th? How'd That Happen?!?

I go to Chaing Mai in 17 days!!!! Woo Hoo!! I better find a place to stay...

How are you guys? Things have been busy, busy, busy here. 54 working days left at my current job, and although I know I'll be crying like a baby when it comes time to say goodbye to my kids, right now I feel like it can't come soon enough! I am more than ready for a change! I think I have an amazingly sweet job lined up, but I don't wanna jinx it so I'm not giving details just yet.

And yes, I've been running. Everyday. Aren't you proud of me?

11 Comments:

At 10:32 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Keep it up girl and you are going to earn another batch of brownies:)

 
At 11:31 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

Change is good when your young. You have to try new adventures as long as you can. Like moving half way across the world. Hopefully your new adventure is just as cool.

 
At 1:37 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

are you making CDs as your new job!?

 
At 9:26 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

I've been running too.... to the fucking cookie jar!

 
At 12:27 오전, Blogger Margo said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Totally understand about missing tv more than family! And no, it doesn't make you a bad person!!

 
At 7:47 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Can you at least tell us what country the new job is in?

 
At 8:27 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I am proud of you!

 
At 6:57 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

Woo Hoo Jes! Runnin' and travelin' and jobbin'...well, the last one doesn't work but i'm still happy to hear it! Should I start calling you 'professor'?

 
At 8:10 오전, Blogger brownie said...

This blog sucks!

 
At 2:09 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

no blog in a week.

this is hardly a blog anymore.

I am formally lodging a grievance
with the blogging board.

More blogs and photos!

 
At 5:30 오전, Blogger achilles3 said...

i don't miss you
i miss the blog
stop runnin and start typin!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home