15 8월 2007

I HEART SPA CASTLE!!






Those pictures are stolen directly from the Spa Castle website...I don't know how to enlarge them, but they're enough to give you the idea. I went to Spa Castle right after I first arrived in Korea, and I loved it! I have my heart set on going back, hopefully for a weekend sometime in September or October. I mentioned it to some friends last night and these same friends who HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO TAKE THEIR PANTS OFF ON THE STREETS OF ITAEWON said, "Ohh...is it one of those jimjilbang places where I have to get naked? If so there's no way I'm going..."

5 Comments:

At 5:26 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

 
At 5:27 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I said I'd go with you if it was after Thailand. Do I have to take my pants off though? Cause I only do that in poorly lit back allies behind dingy clubs.

 
At 2:28 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

I totally want to go on the master blaster and those slides!

 
At 8:36 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

We have a water park not too far from me, but it's nothing like your's.

As far as the pics go, right click on a pic, click view image, right click ti again and click on save as, save it somewhere and then open it with photo precessing software. Resize it as you see fit.

PS
Thanks for the tip, but where is here?

 
At 11:48 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

vutayrnjn http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home