27 2월 2007

We're A Good Time

Yesterday during my kindergarten class RL sent me an assload of texts that made me laugh out loud (that's lol, btw - I seriously just found out what lol meant the other day. No kidding. Today I learned IHTFOIAM. Soon I'll have a degree in this shit). Then I had to lie to my kids about why I was laughing, because really, how do you explain "scuzzy" to a bunch of 5 year olds?? Especially in the context she was using it in! A few minutes later one of my kids asked me how big my head was, and I was able to say "About 1 centimeter smaller than RachellAnne's...or whatever the fuck her name is," because we actually measured our heads one time at dinner to see whose was bigger. Yup, I love her so much she's going to give the eulogy at my funeral and lemme tell ya, based on our rough draft and accompanying sketches, that alone is reason enough to show up.
Seriously, there are exactly 525,600 reasons why I love this girl, which is also how many pictures I have of the 2 of us together, and I think it's also the number of times I have serenaded her. Here's a small sampling of how much of a good time we are. I like to call this collection "Me, and Miss 2006 Boji of the Year."












7 Comments:

At 7:59 오후, Blogger RLB said...

I love you too! I am posting the sticky notes from the last few weeks, laughing my ass off about everything I texted you. Oh! And! You were making fun of me on the weekend for taking pictures of us brushing our teeth in KL and look that picture is from your camera not mine!! SCUZZBAG!
But I still loved your post and like I said I'll be retaliating soon. I mean reciprocating.

 
At 10:43 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Awesome!! Guess what I found in my bag?!?!? Some sticky notes...

 
At 12:45 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Great pics! So when are you two coming to party in Texas?

 
At 12:51 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Hmmm...last time I tried to visit you in Texas I smashed my Jeep...

 
At 8:10 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

Helen Mirren gets and oscar and you award RL Boji of the year....it's good to see you've learnt all the essential Korean vocab :)

 
At 8:53 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Ha! I know the important stuff! I've gotten some emails asking what it means, but I'm not responding.

Cause if I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand.

 
At 10:34 오후, Blogger RLB said...

It was a much higher power that awarded me Boji of the Year. Don't belittle such an outstanding achievement.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home