24 11월 2006

Seriously #3

I absolutely adore the movie Love Actually. For some reason it always makes me love the world. I've seen it a gazillion (no exaggeration) times. Tonight it was on OCN, so of course I watched it again. Seriously, every time that awesome little boy says, "Let's go get the shit kicked out of us by love!" I stand up and cheer. And then, when security brings him back to his dad and they hug, I burst into tears. EVERY TIME! And then I go to my room, play "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys, and dance around like a maniac.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for so many things I don't even know where to begin. I'm especially thankful for the Canadians and K boys who went out of their way to call and text me on a holiday they don't celebrate or really know anything about. I take back every mean thing I ever said about Canada, although it's still true that America could kick your ass as clearly we're not afraid to invade random countries for no reason. And I continue to fully stand behind every mean thing I've said about Canadian hippies. But seriously, everything else I take back. :)

5 Comments:

At 8:43 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I love that movie too...couldn't bring myself to watch it last night though cause I just watched it on Sunday..never get sick of it..Hugh Grant dancing to the Pointer Sisters rocks!

You better take back all the bad things you said about Canadians!

 
At 8:59 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

I can't wait to see "Holiday" as well. I really enjoyed "Love Actually"...good stuff:)

 
At 1:03 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

NOW I WANT TO HEAR 'GOD ONLY KNOWS'!!! It's the only Beach Boys song that I like...and I LOVE that movie! (and I'm a bad friend b/c I didn't call on T-day or even email for that matter!) Well, the network was down at home for 2 days and I was cooking so much I really forgot...please don't hate me!

 
At 5:22 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

well geez, guess a guy needs to comment on that movie. Have watched it many many times. The whole learning another language because you are in love with someone rocks. The little boy getting the kiss from the girl at the end is too cool. Guess I am a big sap, oh and one last thing Hiugh Grant going door to door.

 
At 11:36 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I like the fat sister telling her sister "accept him you skinny moron" when Colin Firth proposes (badly) in portugese.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home