20 11월 2006

Finally, Some Really Great News!!!

I haven't posted much about my health lately because...well, because this is the internet and I don't know what kind of freaks are monitoring my life. But I have received everyone's emails, IM's, phone calls, and what nots and I'm really grateful for all of the kind words and thoughts (especially Trojan and Stephen C.). And yes, you can send me chocolate. Especially hot chocolate mix because I've been drinking all of my roommate's and it's only a matter of time before she gets pissed.
So anyway, on Saturday I had to go to the hospital yet again for some test results. Usually this is a pretty depressing part of my life, but this time it was GOOD NEWS!!! Apparently, a strict diet of alcohol, chocolate, and shin ramyeon is a life saver because my platelets have climbed above 20,000!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I'm not totally out of the woods yet as I'm still on an ass load of meds, but it's a great sign and I'm really, really happy with the news!!
That being said, everyone (and I mean everyone) head over to MINO'S BLOG and thank him for sharing the wonderful advice on hospitals, different care centers, doctors, etc. If he hadn't given me that advice I might be in pretty bad shape right now. Thanks Mino!!

Speaking of Mino, I met him and Jae-ho tonight for some beers, some homework, and some sort of meat product. I didn't take any photos, but here's an older one I never posted. It was taken back in September, when the 3 of us went to Everland for my birthday.

OK, why are you still reading this?? Go to his blog and thank him!!!!

17 Comments:

At 11:55 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

That's great Jes!

 
At 1:46 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

So freakin' happy to hear it, you have no idea! And yes, I thanked Mino...sheesh, always giving orders!

 
At 2:00 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

YEA!!!! Good good news... So do you have ITP??

 
At 2:02 오전, Blogger Jes said...

ITP???

 
At 2:49 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

Glad things are looking better!

 
At 3:24 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

idiopathic thrombocytopenia...

 
At 4:13 오전, Blogger SJ said...

Fantastic Jes :)

 
At 7:44 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

Then I take it thats not what you have.

 
At 8:22 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I still think our night in Geckos had something to do with this improvement :)

 
At 11:43 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

wahooooooooooo awesome blossom!

 
At 11:47 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Party!

 
At 2:14 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Thanks everyone! Though y'all totally suck for not thanking Mino!! (except u, steph!!) I mean the least you guys could do is give him shit for having ethan hawke on his blog!!!

Yeah, it's good news for sure...now some of those bruises RL gave me when we wrestled at Beaks place will finally go away!!

 
At 2:38 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Jes, I was so happy to hear your good news, even though I hung up on you while you were trying to tell me:)

 
At 6:31 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Happy day!

 
At 8:25 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Uhhh, that wasn't "wrestling". that was me beating the can offa you.
Let's keep to your rigorous diet by consuming a gallon or 6 of makkoli immediately! Yes? Yes!

 
At 8:29 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Immediately I can't do. :(

But Thursday....

 
At 11:08 오후, Blogger Marcy said...

I think it's all the love between you, Heidi, Shelly and Rachel. Love saved the day!!!!!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home