19 11월 2006

Saturday





So the plan for Saturday was to meet RL in Itaewon for a quick lunch, do some shopping, and then head to her place to get ready for the night. I went early to get some coffee, and then received a text from her saying that Joel and his friend were going to join us! Woo Hoo!! We went to Suji's for brunch and Bloody Mary's. Yum!! Clearly, Joel isn't a fan of bush at all!!! After RL finished eating everything in sight the original Joel went home to take a nap and RL, the other Joel, and I went shopping. It was such a great day, and I have some AWESOME news that I'll be sharing as soon as I tell a few more folks in person (or on the phone...Mom, I'll probably be calling you soon!!).

4 Comments:

At 8:13 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

boooo! where are the photos from last night?!! Happy about your news though :)

 
At 8:25 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Never satisfied!! Sheesh. I'm trying, I'm trying...blogger is being a twat.

 
At 9:45 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

haha you said twat!

 
At 10:55 오후, Blogger RLB said...

mmmm bush.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home