19 11월 2006

Dinner

We went to a great Italian place to celebrate Heidi and RL's birthdays. I wish I could remember the name and location, but I've got nothing. It was a BYOB place, so you can imagine the state we were all in after a few (too many) bottles. Especially some of us, who had already had a few drinks throughout the afternoon. I had a great ceasar salad and also scarfed down some of RL's salad, which was delicious. Then I had some penne arabiatta, and it was soooo good! Seriously, between brunch and dinner yesterday I think I ate enough to feed a small nation! Sometime between salad and main courses Heidi, RL, and I snuck off to put on some awesome fake, glittery eyelashes. Let me tell you, those things are not as easy to put on as you might think! We barely avoided a catastrophe when I accidentally glued RL's eye shut. Luckily Heidi showed up again to help us out!
Anyway, the food was awesome, the company was even better, and it was a really great way to start off the night. It's too bad Beaks wasn't there...he would've looked great in my outfit!!! Enjoy the pics!! There's definitely more coming!



6 Comments:

At 9:46 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

more photos more!! I don't think Beaks could have pulled off that hot top but certainly your skirt and boots!

 
At 11:01 오후, Blogger RLB said...

What a good time!

 
At 6:26 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Not sure, but I think the name of that resturant is Almo e Nadia, anyway, great talking with all of you! (PS. yep you look hot)

 
At 9:09 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Thanks, Senator. Do your research on RL's blog first for that helpful bit of info??? :)

 
At 11:32 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Nope, just looked at the menu in the picture!!

 
At 12:11 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Ooohhh...good thinking. :)

And sorry for the drunken phone call.

And sorry I called your girlfriend a skank. I'm sure she's actually quite nice.

For a skank.

But hey, if you like that kind of thing, who am I to judge???

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home