23 10월 2006

I've Had Better Days...

So...this weekend I was supposed to head south to Yeosu with a few friends, but unfortunately I had to stay in Seoul for a little trip to the hospital. Thanks to everyone who kept their fingers (and other parts) crossed for me. The results weren't terrible, but they weren't great either. I had figured I'd have a low platelet count since lately whenever someone so much as glances at me it leaves a bruise but the rest I wasn't expecting. Still, it could be much worse so I'm grateful for what I have. I have no fun stories from the weekend since I spent most of it quite bummed, a little self absorbed and a lot lonely (the exception being Saturday evening - thanks guys!!). Tonight RL is coming over with something chocolate and deep fried so that should help cheer me up, and will maybe give me something fun to talk about!! I think the next few weeks are going to suck for me physically and emotionally, so if you want to send some kind vibes my way it'd be much appreciated!!

15 Comments:

At 9:04 오후, Blogger brownie said...

You have bird flu?

 
At 9:19 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Every single bodypart I have is crossed for you. My labia is double crossed. I can't wait to see you Thursday and frankly whether you like it or not you are getting smoooshed! I love you and I'm rooting for you and praying to the flying spagetti monster you feel better soon. I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!

 
At 11:10 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Hey, I hope you feel better son, not sure what is up but that didn't sound good.

I can't double cross my labia like ultra talented Shelly...but my nipples are crossed.

 
At 11:46 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

My fingers are crossed.

 
At 11:55 오후, Blogger Bob said...

Vibes coming your way. A potato chip sandwich and Christmas Pasta would fix you right up. Come to California to heal. A little sun, no Seoul weather or smog and great food would be just what the doctor ordered. Oh, did I mention that oyster shooters and tequilla also will help to get you on your feet?

Unlike Trogan, I don't have a labia to cross but here's crossing my scrotum (ouch!) that all will be well.

 
At 1:08 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I hate you and love you at the same time...and if necessary I will show you these emotions by pouring a bottle of wine down your throat! (Just name the day)

 
At 1:35 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Hey, I actually know someone who crossed their nuts, well, more like turned and turned. They wouldn't come undone so he had to go to the doctor to seek some medical attention. The name Twister stuck with him for years.

 
At 1:46 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

everything I can crossed is

 
At 5:33 오전, Blogger SJ said...

Good vibes coming your way. Take care Jes :(

And I just want to point out that I think it's great that Trojan has adopted you as her little boy :)

 
At 5:54 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Some people find it empowering to do some research on conditions. Emedicine and WebMD are decent resources. If you have more questions, you should write them down during the week and ask the doc on the next visit. Best wishes!

 
At 6:36 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

Hey Jes sending get well vibes your way for what ever it is!!

Everything I can cross is, though I must say i'm no where near as talented as some of these folks!!!

 
At 8:24 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate it.

 
At 6:15 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

crossed nipples and scrotums?!! seriously we could be a traveling show!

 
At 7:55 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Rockstar - it wasn't Drunk Dan, was it? Cause I wouldn't even be surprised...

 
At 11:38 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Believe it or not, no, it was not Drunk Dan. It was someone I went to high school with. But I also wouldn't be surprise if Drunk Dan would have attempted something like that. He's the king of The Wrap Around.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home