22 10월 2006

I'M BORED...

1.The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Doesn't matter since I have Caller ID. If I don't want to talk I won't answer.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I'm usually a voyeur.
4. Do you take compliments well?
If they're given well.
5. Are you an active person?
Yes.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
Survive and thrive.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
No.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Not the sleep away kind. Lots of day camps.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Kickball. I also spent many many hours playing UNO with my cousins & brothers at Penns Creek.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married would you?
NO. nonononono.
11. Are you judgmental?
Only if you're a hippie, in which case I absolutely loathe you and do not want you to read my blog.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Of course. But they would have to tolerate my beliefs.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Hmm...stalk or be stalked?? Lately neither. I'm a little sick of the whole thing. I like when things are easy peasy.
14. Use three words to describe yourself:
Why don't you guys answer this one for me???
15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf. In fact, sometimes when certain people talk to me I wish I were deaf.
16. Are you continuing your education?
Everyday is a learning experience.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No. And I have zero desire to learn.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you tried to save?
Myself.
19. How often do you read books?
All the time. I love reading.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I'm a big fan of living in the moment. Definitely the present.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
More Spaghetti, I Say!!
22. Have you kissed any of your MySpace friends?
I don't use MySpace.
23. How tall are you?
5’8.5"
24. Where is your ideal house located?
Ideally, I'll have several all over the world.
25. Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies?
For me? Usually nothing. For men? Anything but a thong.
26. Last person you talked to?
Dave...who was not nearly as happy about my news as I had expected him to be.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Of course.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
It's been ages.
29. What are your keys on your key chain for?
My apartment.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
I made it from my bed to the refrigerator and then to the TV...about 17 steps in all.
31. Where is your current pain at?
He lives on S. 15th Street in Allentown... :)
32. Do you like mustard?
Yes, but I hate honey mustard.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
I'd rather be eating.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Neither. I really don't look like anyone in my family. My brother used to make me cry by insisting I was adopted.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
I take very long showers, but I don't bother with hair or makeup so I still get ready quicker than most girls.
36. Can you do a split?
Not anymore, though it's been awhile since I've tried...
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
I have a huge list of movies I want to watch.
38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
No, I prefer ketchup...
39. What did you do for New Year's?
Went to a friend's house.
40. Do you think "The Grudge" was scary?
Yes, but I get scared pretty easily.
41. What was the cause of your last accident?
My own stupidity.
42. How much money do you have on you right now?
17,000 won
43. What are you drinking?
Yucky Maxim coffee.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can't even imagine!!!
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
N
46. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
I don't watch it.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Not nearly enough.
48. Do you like Carebears?
Yes, but not nearly as much as I like the Smurfs. Especially Brainy Smurf.
49. What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn and a drink
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I'm terrible. No poker face, I can't sit still...it's pretty much a given that I'll lose all of my cash.
51. Do you wear your seat belt?
Hardly ever.
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Usually nothing, but if others are around I have cute sea monkey pjs for warmer months and even cuter pjs for cold months.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
My birth.
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
5 plus snacks.
55. Is your tongue pierced?
Not anymore.
56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
I don't get the big deal about MySpace.
57. What's you favorite NFL team?
Steelers! And anyone playing the Eagles.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like funny people who know how to be serious when they need to be.
59. Ever been to Vegas?
Several times...too many to count. I completed an externship at UNLV, so for awhile I was heading to Vegas every month. I love it there!!!
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
Not yet. But I will.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Yes.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I plead the 5th...
63. Do you hate chocolate?
Hate chocolate?!?!? What kind of crazy question is that?!?!?
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
We don't really fight, but I do get alot of comments about my chosen lifestyle.
65. Is anyone mad at or irritated with you right now?
Probably.
66. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? (apologies to those who don't celebrate Christmas)
I don't remember the last time I was home for XMas. When I was little it was always Christmas morning, but as I got older we exchanged on Christmas Eve since none of us could be bothered to wake up early on Christmas morning.
67. What's your favorite preparation for eggs?
Over Easy, but only if I have toast. If there's no toast then scrambled.
68. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
An octopus trainer.
69. Are you easy to get along with?
I think I'm pretty easy to get along with but not very easy to get close to. I only share personal info when asked, and even then sometimes I decline.
70. What is your favorite time of day?
Anytime I'm not working.
71. Who was your best girlfriend/boyfriend?
Andy. Best boyfriend, best friend, best partner...no one comes close to competing with him.
72. Who do you hate?
Hippies.
73. Would you ever date your first love again?
If he moved away from Chicago...
74. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Nope.
75. Current mood?
Blah. I'm bored, it's raining, blah blah blah....

9 Comments:

At 8:05 오후, Blogger SJ said...

Is an Octopus with a missing limb called a Septopus?

 
At 9:51 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

damn you were bored! :)

 
At 11:38 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

of course i wasn't a cheerleader. it was more fun to sneak a cigarette and drink in the bleachers and make fun of the cheerleaders.

 
At 3:02 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

: )

 
At 5:43 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a day. I make other girls do it part time and I make a lot more than them. It is definitely worth a try! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Become a Hooker

 
At 8:21 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Really Mr. Jones??? How do I get started?!?!?

 
At 9:02 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Easy People? Hmmm...I wonder who that is??? Hey, I tried to call you last night (would have been Sunday morning for you) but couldn't get through. :(

 
At 3:08 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Um, can I try you out first? :)

 
At 12:21 오전, Blogger Unknown said...

What happened to you along the way to have such a hatred for those who identify themselves as hippies? Or do you just hate pachouli oil?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home