01 9월 2006


After taking the subway home from dinner last night (where RL and I watched some guy picking his nose...seriously digging up in there...it was gross!!) I decided I wanted more beers so I convinced Jamey to stop in Yaksu on his way home from work. We went to Mazzi Mazzi and drank a little, and he ate the largest salad I've ever seen. Then he said something really nice to me, and when I was all, "Oh my God, thank you! That's so nice!" he said, "Oh, I didn't mean to say that to you...I got confused with the words." Charming. So we moved away from the compliments dept. and stuck with a much safer topic: oral sex (not that I know anything about that, mom!!). It was a fun, fun night!!

3 Comments:

At 9:37 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Oral sex...such a great topic...Wish you could buy that at Subway. Did i really just ay that? Repressed.....

 
At 10:11 오후, Blogger Jes said...

You and me both, sister!!!

 
At 12:50 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

ah...um...hm...eh...

what did I exectly say that night?
I don't remember.

ah...um...hm...eh...

Actually, I don't know about 'oral sex' at all.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home