01 9월 2006

Speckled! HAAA!!!

Last night I went to Coex to meet RL for dinner and got to relive 7th grade when 2 boys decided to follow me all around the mall as I was looking for her. One of them finally got up the nerve to talk to me right after I met up with her and she did a much better job at keeping a straight face than I did!!

We decided on TGI Friday's for dinner, where we drank many many beers, decided we loved the bartender, and laughed ourselves silly over everything. Seriously...we laughed at everything!








We also discovered that Rachellynn's head is approximately 1 millimeter larger than mine, though she may have cheated to make me feel better!! I think this was the point where people stopped sitting next to us...and when Rachellynn ordered another beer the bartender responded with, "Are you sure??? Really??" And then promptly gave her a large glass of water! HAAA! Later in the evening our endearing ways won him over because he gave us some yummy green shots and didn't make us pay for any of the beers he served us!

Oh, and our trip to Jeju is all set! I'm so excited!!! The three of us are going as part of my birthday celebration! Wanna know the best way to tell someone about their birthday present?!? "It cost 19.99 US dollars, and I was really afraid it would get stopped at customs!!" I can't wait!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 12:08 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 
At 1:19 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

You both have exceptionally large heads if I do say so.... ;) Yeah Jeju!!! Fun times!

 
At 1:57 오후, Blogger Bart said...

I don't know what the hell you are talking about half of the time, but you present it in such an entertaining way it keeps me mezmerized, Bighead.

 
At 7:53 오후, Blogger RLB said...

haaaaaaaa haaaa haaa haaaa speckled . . haaa! haaa

 
At 11:03 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

I'm mailing your birthday present next week!

 
At 11:03 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

Oh- and i hope it doesn't get stopped at customs.

 
At 1:41 오전, Blogger Jes said...

HAAA! HAAA!!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home