19 6월 2006

SATURDAY!


Shelly is HOT!

Seriously, how can one not have a good night when they start drinking margaritas at 3 p.m.? There are a few (and by a few I mean many) places in the states that won't even serve me tequila, but here in Korea they don't know any better!! Ha Ha!! Fools! I only had 2 margaritas during brunch at Suji's, but that was enough for me to be feeling the effects for the rest of the night. I think I may have flashed Shelly once or 17 times, and lucky for me it was caught on film (but won't be posted today...so sorry!!). Before Saturday I hadn't had tequila in years, and let me assure you there's a good reason for that!



yummy daquiris

Anyway, after the yummiest brunch I've had in ages - I really miss American breakfasts- we (we = Shelly, Rachellynn, and I) headed down the road to Geckos for some pitchers of raspberry daquiris. We had the cutest waiter ever who served us some rice with JUST CHICKEN!!! CHICKEN!!! CHICKEN ONLY!!! and so we hung out there for awhile and then headed to SoHo for the Drag Off.
our supercute waiter

SoHo was fun, and since we got there early we got the best seat in the place. And lots of glow sticks, which is clearly the most important thing. After awhile these 2 people came over to try to share our fabulous seat, but they were promptly turned away. A few minutes later the girl came back, and while RL threw out her best "I already told you these seats were taken, biatch!!" look she blurted out, "Umm...I don't want to sound weird or anything, but I read your blogs. You're Jes, Shelly, and Rachel Lynn, right?? I love your blogs...you guys are so cool!!!"* Did we say these seats were taken?!? Silly us...sit, sit! And that is how we met SUPERFLYCOOL SYDNEY and her friend, whose name I can't remember but we'll call him "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm sitting next to a straight girl" because that's all he kept saying to me all night. I accidentally touched his hand at one point, so now he has straight girl cooties! OMG, what if he starts liking vagina now?!?!? Gross!!!
Me and SUPERFLYCOOL SYDNEY

So, the show was OK but the place was seriously way too hot. Sweaty McSweatsville!! Afterwards, we headed outside and played with sparklers for awhile, and then (because I suck) I ditched everyone and went home while they went to The Loft to drink more. So check out Shelly and RL's blogs for info on the rest of the night and for more photos. Especially from Shelly, because she is only, like, the best photographer ever!







*I'm not exaggerating. She really thought we were cool! Can you blame her?

15 Comments:

At 4:46 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

*Sigh* I am totally jealous that you are completely ROCKSTAR-ing it up with cool people. Cool people here in State College are few and far between. I miss you :(

 
At 5:47 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I miss you too!! SO MUCH!!

 
At 6:04 오전, Blogger brownie said...

There are no cool people in State Cowledge! By the way, that new hoobastank song is awful.

Jes, when is the last time I saw you?

 
At 6:40 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Ummm...whenever I was in Austin last, I think. One of the Interhashes, probably. Why? Miss me?

 
At 7:28 오전, Blogger brownie said...

No, just wondering. It was TXIH San Antonio. With Skunkweed!

 
At 9:02 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Really?? I thought Corpus Christi was after San Antonio...

 
At 9:03 오전, Blogger RLB said...

We are such a good time, I really just can't get over it. I want to hang out with us!

 
At 9:06 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I hear you!! We are way too much fun! Only 6 more days until Saturday!!

 
At 10:30 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

State College and cool should not even be in the same sentence.

 
At 7:06 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I do take pretty fucking fantastic photos..seriously we are so awesome people are going to have to start making reservations to hang with us because we are so beloved by all!!!!!

 
At 9:42 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

jes - you are the hotness. you need to take a semi-nekkid pic with those angel wings and put giselle to shame. was my friend really freaking out about standing next to a straight girl? im straight too but my hotness isnt enough to make gay men question their sexuality. or do you think he was more shocked by the fact that private jake and co. were good ol straight boys from texas? seriously, how could they not know...

 
At 3:29 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I wouldn't know about the new Hoobastank song. Don't listen to them anymore. It was just a phase I went through 5 years ago when I saw them open for Incubus.

From now on, I will be known as ROCKSTAR. Is that OK, Brownie?

 
At 4:50 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

Holy shit, you're famous!

 
At 9:10 오전, Blogger Jes said...

You are a freaking ROCKSTAR!!! I like the name change...it suits you much better!

 
At 6:15 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Sydney!!

There's no way I believe that Private Jake and Co. were straight boys. Who 'accidentally' wanders into a drag show?!? I never believe the "Oh really?!?!? I'm in a gay bar?!?!?" line!

Coming out Saturday???

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home