15 6월 2006


Here's another pic of Andrew. He's named after QNL because they have so many similar personality traits. On Tuesday (the day of Korea's 1st game) he did nothing in class but wave his paper flag and sing the Korean chants. Today was the first time I've seen him since the game, and it's all he wanted to talk about. Unfortunately his English isn't quite good enough to have a real conversation about anything. Not that he minded. He just chatted away to me in Korean for a solid half hour, and then spent the rest of the class re-enacting Korea's 2 goals. The girls in the class absolutely adore him...can you blame them???

13 Comments:

At 12:12 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

AWWW How cute is he!!! You just wanta sweez em!!

 
At 1:33 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Are you sure he wasn't named after Andrew Dan Jumbo? After all, ADJ is without a doubt, the hunk of all hunks!

 
At 2:02 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I couldn't be prouder if I spawned him myself...

 
At 2:32 오전, Blogger Jes said...

ANDREW!!! Where the hell have you been???

 
At 3:25 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

that kid is a hoot

 
At 8:03 오전, Blogger LE Sweetz said...

"dae han min gook"

*clap clap clap clap clap*

:)

 
At 8:28 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

He is a cutie!

 
At 9:26 오전, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey Jes,
I came over for HNT. I read some of your adventures leading up to your move to Korea. Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed it. You have some great pictures. I love the one of the tigers.
Korea sounds like a wonderful place. Have a great weekend.
Lee Ann

 
At 6:37 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

For a moment, I thought the black stripes in Korean flag he made was made out of seaweed aka gim.

 
At 9:00 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Totally of topic but we are getting so drunken tommorow! We're gonna make happy hour and we need to take advantage of the two for 5 dollar COCKtails! The drag off is gonna be soooo fun!

 
At 9:56 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Seriously how ready are you for tomorrow night? Ready set go? I am ready set go.

 
At 10:56 오후, Blogger Jes said...

I cannot wait! Seriously. Let's just meet for lunch and take it from there... :)

 
At 11:01 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Jay Lee...Ha Ha...it wouldn't have surprised me if it were!!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home