09 2월 2006

I leave in a few weeks!! Man, at first it seemed like it would never get here, now everything is just happening way too fast! I'm starting to get a little sad and withdrawn, and it's been weird hanging out with certain people because I know I'll never see them again. The details of the move and the new job are a little overwhelming so instead of thinking about that I'm trying to focus on how much I love to travel and get into new adventures. Here's some pics from past trips...in the 3rd pic, you can sort of see some of the damage done when I broke my leg in Thailand, and check out my dirty hippie look in the last one. All I had to do was not shower for awhile (no running water in that part of the world) and *poof* instant hippie! I also had some dreadlocks in that picture...thank God they don't really show up!







4 Comments:

At 3:08 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

wow! you're just a bloggin' fool today.

 
At 3:09 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Gotta keep my fans happy. :) I'm off now, though...gotta have lunch (and drinks!!) at my favorite restaurant!

 
At 4:22 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

And, hey, at least you now know about WingWing, just a few blocks from your new pad. Speaking of, I'm not quite sure the lehigh valley chicken wing economy knows what kind of hit its about to take...

 
At 4:43 오전, Blogger SJ said...

Top pic - "Buddha Idol" gets down to the final three...

Bottom Pic - Sadam & his Peaches of Mass Deliciousness...

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home