07 2월 2006

For Those Who Can't Get Enough Of Me...

I've been tagged...I think I might have sent this out on email recently...anyway, DNA Princess, Stof (I know you're lurking), and Ian - you're next!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30ish

2. Diamonds or pearls? I'll take both, but I think pearls are much classier. Opals are my all time favorite.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ballet Russes. I cried twice.

4. What was the last TV program you watched? Adult Swim.

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Black coffee

6. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai for food, Italian for pastry and wine.

7. What foods do you dislike? Mayonnaise and sushi. Just typing those words makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? It's a tie between Middleswarth BBQ and Reduced Fat Cheez-Its.

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? I've been totally stuck on a random mix a friend made me for my birthday.

10. What kind of car do you drive? 04 Jeep Liberty and 05 Aprillia scooter

11. Favorite sandwich? Bacon cheeseburger

12. What characteristics do you despise? Selfishness. And anyone who tells me I should wear make-up.

13. Favorite item of clothing? A super old, ripped pair of jeans. I wear them all the time.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? There's nowhere I wouldn't go, except maybe to an Eagles game.

15. What color is your bathroom? Some weird shade of salmon with black tile. Sounds odd, but it looks cool.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? don't really have one. i like the designs of stella mccartney and bcbg alot, though.

17. Where would you go to retire? Somewhere warm, surrounded by alot of water.

18. Favorite time of the day? It's not the morning, that's for damn sure.

19. What was your most memorable birthday? 24th. Ha Ha!

20. Where were you born? Sunbury, PA

21. Favorite sport to watch? X Games and the Olympics. And college basketball, and the sixers.

22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? ???

23. Person you expect to send it back first? DNA Princess, maybe?

24. What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever my roommate buys (sorry, QNL!!)

25. Named after anyone? Nope, but I'm sure people will one day be named after me!

26. Do you wish on stars? Yes, all the time.

27. When did you last cry? At the movies (see #3)

28. Do you like your handwriting? Yup. There's not much about me that I don't like.

29. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Hell yeah. I'm SUPERFLYCOOL!!

30. Are you a daredevil? Yup. I do alot of dumb shit. I also get hurt alot.

31. Do looks matter? Yes

32. How do you release anger? Unfortunately I have a bad habit of holding it in.

33. Where is your second home? I don't even feel like I have a first home.

34. What were your favorite toys as a child? Definitely my bike, and probably also my sit n spin and terry brooks and judy blume books.

35. What class in High School was totally useless? Were there any that weren't totally useless? Having to sew a stuffed animal in the shape of a basketball with arms and legs in home ec sticks in my mind as being pretty fucking ridiculous.

36. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me?!? Nooo...

37. Favorite movies? Life is Beautiful, Amelie, The Incredibles, Boondock Saints, Monsters Inc., almost anything by Tim Burton (esp. Nightmare Before Christmas), Finding Neverland...

38. What are your nicknames? Jes, jt, Teish, Begging For It...I'm sure I've been called alot of other names as well!!

39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Hardly ever.

40. Do you think that you are strong? Physically, yes. Emotionally, I can be a little sensitive.

41. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Depends on my mood. I'm a fan of anything chocolate, though.

42. What are your favorite colors? Blue

43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I have a love/hate relationship with my overactive imagination and high level of sensitivity.

44. Who or what do you miss the most? I miss being little, when everything was simple.

45. Do you want everyone to respond back? I don't think I'll lose any sleep over it...

46. What color pants are you wearing? Jeans (see #13)

47. What are you listening to right now? Microphone Fiend by Eric B. & Rakim

48. Last thing you ate? Reduced fat Cheez-its

49. If you were a Crayon what color would you be? Something shiny

50. Last person you talked to on the phone? Actual conversation=Stof. Text=Joey

51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height, maybe? I like smart, funny, weird boys.

52. Favorite drink? Coffee, beer, orange soda

53. Do you wear contacts? I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I hardly ever do. Should look into lasik...

54. Favorite day(s) of the year? Any from the first day of spring to the first day of winter

>55. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings

>56. Summer or winter? SUMMER!!

57. Hugs or kisses? Depends who they're from, but I like both.

58. What is your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate.

59. What book(s) are you reading? Angels and Demons, Lonely Planet Guidebook of Seoul, The Physics of Superheroes.

60. What's on your mouse pad? nothing.

61. Favorite smells? When QNL makes Xmas cookies

62. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Stones rock (though not at this year's Superbowl!!)

63. What's the furthest you've been from home? Probably Singapore.

6 Comments:

At 2:09 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

I'll respond in the morning, I'm sleepy...


I loved the sit-n-spin!!

 
At 8:58 오후, Blogger SJ said...

What an interesting person you are, young Jes!

I have another "Tag" I've been promising to do as well, from a few weeks ago, so I'll do both of you together on Friday.

Um - I don't think that sentence came out like I intended it to... or maybe it did ;)

 
At 9:42 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

The RATM version of Microphone Fiend is quite a treat, too.

--A smooth operator operating correctly

 
At 11:50 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Freudian slip, Ian? You seem to have alot of those...at least you didn't call me 'accunt' :)

 
At 1:24 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

Angels and Demons is in my recently purchased stack of books to read. Started with six, two weeks ago down to three. Work is a little boring right now, so plenty of reading time.

 
At 2:53 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Reduced fat Wheat thins rock too. You never need to wear make-up you lucky chick.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home