03 2월 2008

Saturday

Went to meet GS last night for some dress shopping and some food. I was late (as usual) so he headed to Geckos for a beer while waiting for me. When I got there I ran into Jamye Lee, Raegen, Raymond and another of their coworkers. So we had a few drinks before heading off to find me the perfect dress - WAIT UNTIL YOU GUYS SEE IT!!!!! It's awesome!!
After the fitting we headed over to Los Locos for some grub and margaritas, and then headed to Bliss where I totally hogged the microphone and sang lots and lots of songs, including an amazing rendition of The Humpty Dance, and, of course, Air Supply.


6 Comments:

At 7:02 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Whay are you shopping for the perfect dress?

 
At 7:05 오전, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Air Supply played Austin Saturday night. Somehow I managed to miss that show...

 
At 7:15 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I'm shopping for the perfect dress because Saturday night is my princess coronation shindig thingy! :)

And I doubt their rendition of All Out Of Love was anywhere near as awesome as mine!!

 
At 11:58 오후, Blogger daeguowl said...

ours....

"And I doubt their rendition of All Out Of Love was anywhere near as awesome as ours!!"

And the Meat Loaf was pretty good too...

 
At 3:50 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Oooohhh...I forgot about Meatloaf!! We did rock!!!

 
At 10:49 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

Here's that film i was talking about....i've not seen it so don't know if it will hit the spot or not...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Idiots

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home