02 2월 2008

SHWEET!!!

HAHA!! My amazing friend Stephanie and I just devised the best plan ever!!! It involves pancakes shaped like people, lots of Bailey's, and 2 very hungry monsters!!! HAHAHA!!! I hope my friends know how much I love them, and how grateful I am that they put up with me!!

Out of the 60 million times Stephie and I had breakfast at Nick's Diner (that number is no exaggeration, btw...sometimes we were there several times a week), this was the only photo I could find. From when I gave Stephanie my heart, right before moving to Korea. :) Check out the cute little Bailey's mini sitting there...Nick's is a no booze establishment, but they always looked the other way when we would not-so-subtly sneak some in for our coffee.

Lots of Lehigh Valley people check out my blog...you should all go to Nick's for breakfast. It's on Tilghman in Allentown, next to Bike line, about 1.5 blocks behind Ringer's Roost. :)


Here are some other photos I found while I was reminiscing about my decade or so in Allentown. The first is when I was packing to come here, and Andy was sooo patient about me having shit all over the house. You can see my pet turtle, Kabugie, who is here in my apartment in Yaksu! The bottom is me lounging/napping in front of the TV, which is something I looove doing! Hahaha...Lots of hashers will recognize that couch...somewhere I have pics of M'Orally Challenged and Tour de Puke passed out &/or puking on it!!

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home