22 1월 2008

[1.] Where was the first time you ever kissed the last person you kissed?

New Year's Eve at Bliss. It was ChanYun (I'm sure I spelled his name wrong). Afterwards, he said, "Sometimes I wish I liked kissing girls, but it really just makes me feel like throwing up." Haha. Guess that was our first and last kiss. :) Last real kiss with a non homo was at the park.


[2.] What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?

Waking up was pretty cool.


[3.] What’s the number one thing that turns you on the most?

Lance Armstrong.

[4.] Would you rather get up early or sleep in?

Hmmm...I wouldn't say I'm a morning person, but I always sort of feel like I've wasted the day if I sleep too late.



[5.] Tell me where you got each article of clothing you’re wearing?

I have a fairly strict no clothes policy in my apartment.



[6.] What’s the closest thing to you that is brown?

Hmmm...strange question. I guess my eyebrows?


[7.] What would you change about your life right now?

Not a thing. I love my life, I love being me.



[8.] Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?

I'd go with truth every time.



[9.] What’s on your bedroom floor right now?

My meditation cushion, a fleece jacket that I should hang up, and 1 sock.



[10.] Who was the last person you got into an argument with?

I don't remember. I don't really argue much.


[11.] Do you trust people?

Absolutely. Even people I shouldn't. I get burned on this alot, but what can I say? I'm a slow learner.



[12.] If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?

If I moved away and no one asked any questions, I'd be kind of sad.


[13.] Have you ever been out of the country?

Yeah. A few times. ;)



[14.] Could you go a day without eating?

I could, but I'd be grumpy and irritable. I would certainly never do so by choice.



[15.] How much do looks matter to you?

Not at all, really. Kindness matters.


[17.] When was the last time you had your hair cut?

Oh God, don't even get me started on haircuts in Korea.



[18.] Would you rather be mad or sad?

Sad.



[19.] Does it take a lot to make you cry?

No. Not at all. I cry all the time. I am without a doubt the most emotional person I have ever met. Wait until you guys see what my emotions are currently setting me up for!



[20.] What’s the best feeling in the world?

Being me.



[22.] Are your parents strict?

Not anymore...I'm 31 years old.



[23.] Do you tell your parents everything?

No, but there's nothing I wouldn't tell them.



[24.] Would you rather be a bird or a fish?

A fish. A big, blue whale. :)


[25.] Name fears you have...

I have an extremely irrational fear of revolving doors. I have to pause, psych myself up, take a deep breath, and rush through them. I avoid them if at all possible. I also have a fear of being unlovable. It makes me cry and call Joel at odd hours, so I don't think about it too much.



[26.] If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive?

I haven't driven a vehicle in 2 years.



[27.] Does the thought of marriage scare you?

Nope, though honestly I don't think about it much.



[28.] How many kids do you want?

None while I'm single.



[29.] What’s your favorite color to wear?

Whatever's not dirty.


[30.] Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you?

My coworkers. Diane, Jeff, and Justin. I made them watch Charlie the Unicorn, and they haven't been back since...


[31.] What are you doing tonight?

hopefully I'll get some sleep.



[32.] Would you rather be rich & sad or poor & happy?

these questions are so dumb.



[34.] What would you do if you found a dragon egg?

Make an enormous egg sammich.



[35.] Do you get bored easily?

No.

[36.] What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you?

ask to borrow my chapstick.



[37.] Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?

Yeah. To Lisa. Which is not a name I really like now. I got it out of my system when I named one of my cabbage patch kids Lisa.



[38.] Do you wish you were famous?

Not even a little.



[39.] Do you make a wish at 11:11?

No, but I wish on stars.

[40.] When you’re at the beach, do you swim or lay out more?

Depends on the beach.


[41.] Who’s the last text message you received from and what did it say?

hahaha...it's from Joel and it says "I have a great idea how about a movie night/slumber party this weekend?"



[42.] What are you freakishly obsessed with?

unicorns



[44.] Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online?

I don't like shopping.



[45.] Can music effect your mood?

Yes.



[46.] What piercings do you want?

none.


[47.] What tattoos do you want?

Secret. :)



[48.] Have you ever been in a cave?

Yes.



[49] Have you ever eaten a bug?

Yes. Intentionally and unintentionally.


[50.] Are you holding back telling someone how you really feel about them?

Nope. Not my style. People usually know exactly where they stand with me.


[Editor's note: in reference to question #3 - by 'Lance Armstrong', I actually meant GLF. Especially because he still has both nipples. Happy, now?!?]

2 Comments:

At 12:48 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Well, I was going to make a comment about your unicorn obsession, but I find it more interesting that your whole comment page is in Korean. At least on my computer, anyway.

 
At 6:47 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Mine, too! :)

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home