21 1월 2008

Saturday


A bunch of us met up for Shelly's birthday celebration on Saturday. I won't tell you her new age, but I will tell you that she's older than me! HA! We had dinner at a new Mexican place in Sinchon called On The Border. It was good. Joel and I walked in, and the cute little Korean hostess yelled, "Hola!!!!!" and I said, "I think the 'H' is silent! Just saying!" I was surprised to see Beaker there - I hadn't seen him since...well, since he said he never wanted to see me again. Cam was so proud of me for being nice, and I felt like such a good person. :) Anyway, here's a few pics of the dinner portion of the evening. Shells was super happy with Max for telling the staff it was her birthday. We all got to wear sombreros! After dinner we went to Club Oi in Hongdae, and pics of that will be coming at you later.





6 Comments:

At 10:43 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

YUMMMMMMMMMM

 
At 11:43 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Wait...we used to have an On The Border here..Hmmmmmmm I wonder...

 
At 11:55 오후, Blogger Rafael said...

It might be, they prolly moved it over there since Koreans don't know what mescan food is like

 
At 12:51 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I think it was a franchise. And yeah, Raf, it was good for Korea, but otherwise...

 
At 8:37 오전, Blogger crom said...

That's cool that you got some mexican food! When is the last time you had Mexican? :D

 
At 9:12 오전, Blogger Jes said...

It's been awhile...if it were up to me I'd have mexican everyday.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home