20 1월 2008





Last week I spent quite a bit of time at The Wolfhound. I like that bar. First I met up with Voice, who just returned after a looong vacation spent in Australia and Thailand. We had a good time...sorry though, no pics. The very next night I went back to meet Joel for dinner. Here's a short list of things we talked about that won't make sense/be funny to anyone but us:
1. No homo/No hetero
2. My unicorn sidekick at the Purim party.
3. My need to have sex that is not battery-powered (sorry mom and dad).
We also had some serious talk about future stuff and other adult, responsible stuff. Joel's good for that. And I think I pledged my entire life to him. We'll be living out the rest of our existence in Vietnam, that way I can spend the last few years of my life starting every sentence with, "Back when I was in 'Nam..." :)

5 Comments:

At 1:05 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

I don't know what to say about the pic of Cass Fresh, but I think I think I like it!

 
At 1:28 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Mmmm...Cass!! My favorite yellow beer!!!!

 
At 2:20 오후, Blogger BTExpress said...

...... in 1968 I was and infantryman, back when I was in Nam.

Ha, ha, I really get to say it and you can't.

 
At 11:42 오후, Blogger Zoooma said...

That yellow beer... turned my stomach.

[not feeling so good...]

'scuse me while I go throw up?

 
At 2:08 오전, Blogger Jes said...

ZB: Really? Unfortunately, yellow beer is pretty much all we've got here in the ROK. It's slowly improving, though, so don't rethink your trip just yet!! :)

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home