04 10월 2007

Mic just called and, insisting he wasn't drunk, gave me a hard time for staying in on a Friday night.

So I reminded him that it's only Thursday. Yeah, he didn't drink too much! :)

But, speaking of Friday (!!!) tomorrow I will meet up with a van full of other Southsiders for a roadtrip waaay down south to Jiri san. We'll be going on what Voice describes as "about a 7 hour hike." If this mountain takes 7 hours for him to finish, I'm guessing I'm gonna be at it for at least 9. Good thing we're starting early in the morning!! I need to finish early enough to get lots of makolli in me...why else would you hike in Korea if not for the makolli and pajeon at the end???

Seriously, I'm looking forward to getting out of the city for a few days. I need a break from the grime and rudeness of Yaksu!

1 Comments:

At 8:51 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

It's really not Friday yet? Thanks for letting me know. I was starting to wonder why Lori wasn't here yet, because she always comes over on Fridays.

Have fun on your trip.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home