01 10월 2007

My New Favorite Treat

Since moving to Seoul, Korea has managed to show me something new everyday. Actually, "slap me in the face with something strange and usually foul smelling" might be a more accurate way to put it. But today the Gods have decided to smile upon me by introducing me to banana hot chocolate from Dunkin Donuts. It's 10 a.m. and I've had 3 cups already, and I just discovered the shit 40 minutes ago. It's so fantastic!! You should go have some IMMEDIATELY! And it's healthy, cause everyone knows bananas are good for you!! Think I'm gonna go get another cup right now...

4 Comments:

At 11:19 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Never heard of it...Hmmmmmm

 
At 1:20 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

My new love is the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Panera. It's to die for!

 
At 3:42 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

mmm...banana...mmm...chocolate...mmm...dunkin donuts...i'm so there!

great talking to you yesterday. it was a great start to the morning, but the night had little to be desired. farrah tore her paw up pretty good and edward left to go get first aid stuff only to find out his car was stolen!

breathe deep, extend your arms towards the sky and shout outloud..."AAAAHHHH ALLENTOWN"!

 
At 6:38 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

i'm in

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home